In a time when the world needed someone to stand up, hers was the voice that ignited change. The 2019 Phantom Regiment celebrates bold, empowered women and the spirit of revolution through the lens of Joan of Arc, one of the world’s most prolific independent women. Sometimes when you are willing to stand alone, the whole world will listen.
- Carmina Burana – Carl Orff
- Audivi Media Nocte – Oliver Waespi
- Zohar – Jonathan Leshnoff
- Fire of Eternal Glory – Shostakovich
- Lady McBeth of Mtsensk – Shostakovich
- Vox Populi – 30 Seconds to Mars
- Unleashed – Two Steps from Hell