Q: I purchased my tickets after June 12 online or I won tickets through a contest. Where is the WILL CALL ticket booth?
A: The WILL CALL pickup area will be conveniently located on Dreier Blvd. next to the stadium. For more information, visit our WILL CALL INFORMATION.
Q: What happens if it rains?
A: Our event team will be keeping an eye on the weather. Here is what you need to know if the weather changes.
- The show will go on RAIN OR SHINE. The show will only be cancelled if there is torrential downpour or if there is severe weather.
- There is a severe weather plan. If severe weather strikes during the show, follow ushers and staff into the school to take cover.
- If there is a delay in starting the show, the delay can only be a maximum of 1 hour (starting at 8PM). Any further delay will result in cancellation of the show.
- If the show is cancelled due to rain, there is no alternate date. Due to the nature of the DCI tour, there is no way to reschedule.
- All pre-sale tickets are final. There are no rainchecks or refunds.
- No stand still performance. Due to limitations of the gym at the school, there will not be a stand still performance if show is rained out.
Q: Do you have a map of the area? I’ve never been to your show.
A: If you click the link, you will see a Google Map of Reitz High School. Our parking pages also have maps of the area to indicate the best parking spots.
MAP OF REITZ HIGH SCHOOL CAMPUS >>
PARKING INFORMATION PAGE >>
Q: Where should I park?
A: We have several parking options at or around our venue — both paid and free. To learn more about our parking options, please visit our PARKING INFORMATION PAGE.
ARRIVE EARLY FOR THE BEST PARKING
Q: Is there a shuttle to the stadium from the lower lot?
A: The shuttle bus will run approximately every 20 minute beginning at 5pm and going to 7:30PM from the parking lot at the corner of St. Joe Ave and the Lloyd Expressway. Read more about our shuttle service by visiting our PARKING INFORMATION PAGE.
Q: Where do I meet the parking shuttle after the show?
A: Meet the shuttle at the top of the bowl, on the corner of Dreier Blvd, near the will call ticket booth. Shuttles will run approx. every 20 minutes, but it may be longer, due to traffic. If you are able, the 10 minute downhill walk to the lot may be faster. Read more about our shuttle service by visiting our PARKING INFORMATION PAGE.
Q: May I take video or still picture?
A: There is absolutely no videotaping allowed due to licensing infringement. Still photography is allowed and encouraged.
Q: May I bring my own snacks or outside food/drinks?
A: No outside food or drink is allowed in the stadium.
Q: Are lawn chairs allowed?
A: Lawn chairs are not allowed in the stadium. If you are with someone in ADA seating, a chair will be provided for you. Stadium backed seats are permitted.
Q: If I leave the stadium, will I be able to get back in?
A: Yes. You will need to have your hand stamped as you leave. Your valid hand stamp will
allow you re-admittance.
Q: Is there a smoking area?
A: All school facilities are non-smoking. Therefore, there is no smoking on the premises.
Q: Are you selling DRUMS on the OHIO t-shirts?
A: Not at this time. But please support the corps and buy one of their shirts instead.