- Row A is closest to field in all Sections.
- For Sections F, G, and H, seat #1 would be closest to the 50-yard line.
- For Sections C, D, and E, the higher number seats are closer to the 50-yard line.
- ADA seating (wheel chair accessible) Information:
- Wheel chair accessible seating is located above the top row of Section E and D.
- ADA seating is $17 per person – limit one guest with ADA ticket purchase.
- ADA seating is limited and not guaranteed the day of show.
- To purchase ADA seating, please call the DCI Box Office at (317) 275-1212.
- Easy Access Seating for persons with disabilities or physical limitations information:
- Easy Access seating is located on the top row of Value Section (see map).
- Easy Access seating tickets are $17 per person.
- Easy Access seating is limited and not guaranteed the day of show.
- To purchase Easy Access seating, please call the DCI Box Office at (317) 275-1212.
- ALL TICKETS EXCEPT GENERAL ADMISSION ARE SUBJECT TO $5.00 INCREASE THE DAY OF THE SHOW!
SUPER PREMIUM tickets also include vouchers for premium parking (1 pass for every 2 tickets), free program, and one free drink and sandwich from the concession stand.
GENERAL ADMISSION tickets as well as any remaining SUPER PREMIUM, PREMIUM and VALUE tickets will be on sale at the gate. VALUE AND PREMIUM TICKETS INCREASE BY $5.00 ON THE DAY OF SHOW.
The WILL CALL pickup area will be conveniently located on Dreier Blvd. above the bowl (the west side of the “tunnel”). If you have reserved tickets or have won tickets through our various contests, you will pick up your tickets at WILL CALL starting at NOON on the day of show.
GROUP TICKETS are the most economical way to get YOUR group in the BEST seats for the LOWEST price. Groups of 20 or more receive a $3.00 discount on the VALUE ticket price, as well as a steep discount on processing fees.*
Additionally, you will receive complimentary tickets with each order. And the larger the group, the more complimentary tickets you will receive.
- Groups of 25-49 receive 2 comp tickets.
- Groups of 50-79 receive 5 comp tickets.
- Groups of 80-124 receive 10 comp tickets.
- Groups of 125 or more receive 15 comp tickets.
You MUST call a DCI representative at (317) 275-1212 in order to receive the group ticket discount. Group ticket sales are not available via the internet, as DCI must assign groups to a block seating area. Early orders get the best seats available.
DCI will promptly mail your tickets, OR for last-minute orders, we can have them available at WILL CALL on the day of show. Simply have your group members pick them up at the show.
*Group tickets have $2 processing fee per ticket added during completion of order. This results in a total savings of $5.95 per ticket compared to individual purchases.