BE AN ADVERTISER IN THE OFFICIAL DRUMS ON THE OHIO PROGRAM GUIDE.
HAVE YOUR AD SEEN BY THOUSANDS OF LOCAL STUDENTS, BAND PARENTS, AND LOYAL DRUM CORPS FANS.
Please download our Program Guide form, complete the information, and mail it along with appropriate payment to:
DRUMS on the OHIO
P.O. BOX 6911
EVANSVILLE, IN 47719
Checks only please. Online payment is not available at this time.
A FEW TIPS TO REMEMBER WHEN PREPARING YOUR AD:
- To ensure a high quality program, ads must be submitted as a digital file. Adobe PDF is preferred. We will also accept JPEG, EPS, Adobe InDesign CS5 or lower or Adobe Illustrator CS5 or lower.
- Resolution must be AT LEAST 300 DPI or vector art.
- It is RECOMMENDED that all ads submitted should be grayscale or black and white. Color ads can be accepted but will be converted to black and white and could affect quality.
- Ads should be setup to sizes indicated. Ads do not bleed off of page. (Ads do not print to the edge of the page.) Program Guide pages will print at 8.5” x 11”.
- We will NOT accept scanned business cards or any other scanned images, and ads submitted by image taken from a phone or other media device.
- Ads can be created or revised by the DRUMS on the OHIO art team upon request. A small fee may be assessed depending on the extent of the changes or the time to create a new ad. Fee will be determined by the discretion of the art team and extra cost will be given to advertiser prior to any work done.
- Please contact us at sponsor@DRUMSontheOHIO.com with any questions or for more information.