A single picture could be worth TWO TICKETS to DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS on Saturday, August 11 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis!
This year marks the 40th Anniversary of DRUMS on the OHIO. And over that 40 years, there have been a lot of great memories made. A lot of people involved. And A TON of pictures taken!
Now we want you to share your photos with us for a chance to WIN TICKETS TO DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS
- Take a fun and creative picture of yourself at our show. It could be with DRUMS on the OHIO volunteers, in front of the souvenir booths, waiting in line to get food, or with Corps members. Whatever! Just get creative!
- Upload the images to your preferred social media platform (Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter) and be sure to use the hashtag #DOTO2018. (Only photos using that hashtag will be considered.)
- Take LOTS of pictures. Every picture you submit and tag with the hashtag is an entry into the contest.
- Our social media team will judge the pictures before the end of the show. The picture that the judges deem to be the best photo of the night will WIN! The winner will receive a direct message from DRUMS on the OHIO and will be announced at the end of the show after awards.
- Contest begins at 5:30PM and entries will be accepted until 9:00PM or before The Cavaliers take the field.
Winner will be selected by DRUMS on the OHIO Social Media team from the photos tagged using the hashtag on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram on Wednesday, June 27 from 5:30PM-9:00PM. The more images submitted, the better chance of winning! Winner will be announced at the conclusion of DRUMS on the OHIO.
Images not tagged with the contest hashtag will not be used or counted toward the contest.
Entries may originate in any format — including, but not limited to digital files, digital prints, color transparencies, color prints, or black and white prints — so long as they are submitted electronically via Social Media.
- Top Prize: Two tickets to Drum Corps International World Championships FINALS on Saturday, August 11. Prize is tickets only. Winner is responsible for their own transportation and/or lodging for Finals.
NO PURCHSE NECESSARY TO WIN. By submitting an entry to the Photo Contest, entrants certify that their participation in this Photo Contest is not illegal or in violation of any law, regulation, treaty or administrative act, and that the laws of their governing jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry do not prohibit or restrict the receipt of any Prize under this Photo Contest.
You will retain all rights to any photograph you submit — including ownership if applicable. If you submit a photograph to enter the Photo Contest, you grant DRUMS on the OHIO a royalty-free, nonexclusive right to:
- Display the photograph on DRUMSontheOHIO.com
- Allow third-parties to share the photograph on social media.
- Use the photograph on the Internet and in Social Media in support of our mission.
- Use the photograph in DRUMS on the OHIO internal and external communications materials including but not limited to web sites and web publications, program guides, advertising, multimedia, etc.
- Use, in connection with the Photo Contest, your name and any information provided.
- Retain a digital copy of your photograph that will be archived in the DRUMS on the OHIO library.
- DRUMS on the OHIO will endeavor to credit all photographs with the caption “Person’s Name” when the full name is available.
The following submissions are ineligible:
- Photos that violate or infringe upon another person’s rights, including but not limited to copyright and photographs of persons without the necessary consent required by law in your jurisdiction.
- Photos that contain sexually explicit, nude, obscene, violent or other objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Images that involve putting any individual or in danger.
- DRUMS on the OHIO shall determine entry eligibility in its sole and absolute discretion.
In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Photo Contest is impaired in any way, DRUMS on the OHIO may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Photo Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Photo Contest; or (b) award the prize(s) from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Photo Contest, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address or social media account used to enter will be deemed to be the owner. The Photo Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless DRUMS on the OHIO, Facebook, Instagram, their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Photo Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Photo Contest; (b) technical errors; (c) printing errors; (d) late or undelivered mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Photo Contest; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. You waive the right to claim any attorneys’ fees and any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.